Thursday 10 September 2015

Introduction

I am looking forward to starting the A2 media project as the horror genre interests me greatly. The genre itself is very entertaining and its success is widely due to how it makes viewers feel - anxious and eagerly anticipating more.I particularly enjoy the Insidious franchise as it links onto each film very well and has a very engaging soundtrack throughout.


I am hoping to blog a lot more this year in order to be much more prepared during the production of my work; hopefully with more background research my product will be more original and work better with the brief. This was a problem I faced last year and it left my work missing all elements of the chosen genre.

By posting about the history of the horror genre as well as recent events in the world of horror movies, I will have a comprehensive overview of what to include in my own work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment